Sunday, August 30, 2009

Empty Compliments

Sometimes being an energy reader is a pain in the ass. Like today, I get these beautiufl messagas from these people.
"you are so beautiful lady when i saw ur face i felt that i will be in love with you you are so special"
and
"beautiful princess"
when its stained with ickey slimey gross nasty colors, it is way less than flattering. Its kind of like, some one gives you this lovely compliment and says wonderful things but there are shit dropping attatched. I know Im being incredably vulgar... however I see that no you really dont want positive interaction you want to psychologically dominate/ cripple me and you also want to play games with me and completely lack honesty and sincearity.

On one hand I find that its sad that people do this at all, and then Im rather outraged that people atempt this type of psychological manipulation and I truely dont have the time for it. I want nice positive interactions not to be mired is bs. I am not the type to allow people to get away with game play with me. I generally call people out, usually Im polite at first.
Like that one guy..... who wanted to foster a codependant relationship and help me with my 'issues' .....
I know what my issues are, and Im way to buddhist to allow them to affect my rationality. When they act up I recognise it, give it a bit o chocolate and put it in its shelf where it belongs.

It all starts with Only I am allowed to stalk Li~!

But seriously, Im always rather astounded at how people who play these manipulation games, on one hand there is the part of me that compasionately wants to assiste them get over this negitve/abusive and destructive behavior and the other part that believes that to allow it is just as bad as the action itself, so there are times when Im torn between being nice and being blunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment