Friday, November 5, 2010

Dream 11-5-2010

I was taking classes. It was one of those closed communities - in a bubble so to speak. My freind (I dont know who they are)- were exchanging books on witchcraft. Even the cool lauri cabbot book was featured - its orrange. When classes were over, we left to go hang out at a coffee shop, but I had forgotten someting. I really didnt intend to go hang out as I had something else to do, but I had forgotten something. So I went back to look for it in my desk. At the last moment I decided to take my laptop as well.

In my class was a guy - small of stature. And he had been picked on by the other guys. Ususally he had just been ignored by everyone, he was the smartes kid in the class. I rememmber he had dark hair and his uniform was black. I cant remember what the girls wore. I had already changed. He stumbled back in class and kinda fell down beside me. He didnt say anything but I remembered he had such a sad looking expression, it almost made me cry. I had always liked him, but he wasnt known for talking to other people, so we had never talked before. I wrapped my arms around him for a few moments, neither of us saying anything.

I eventually got up to leave, but first had a look around the class. I then went home and went home to start my project. My studdy was very well lit. I remember I recieved a call. In the dream I was doing readings like I normally do in rl. But I hadnt logged in which I thought was odd. I stumbled over my greeting, the caller hung up.

There was something I didnt feel right about so I went back to the class room, stopping first at a book store to pick something up. When I finnally reached the class room some of my freinds came in = muttering about how something was odd about me when we left, but they decided it was fine now. but === there was somethign weird going on .

They were all going somewhere to hide because it seems like mr smart kid was capturing people's consciousness and puting them in andriods. And the andriods were wandering about capturing other people. There was a door in the back of the room that lead to a kind of fall outshelter with one of those humongous computers that tied into the security sys of the entire commune/dome. So we decided to go there.

At one point I saw a tripple headed one and one of my friends was telling me who it was before opening fire and destroying it. Then we reached the shelter and locked ourselves in and I was about to hook up my laptop.

I remember thinking about going to talk to him because for some reason I was convinced he wouldnt make me into an android.

I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment