Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pre Ritual Prep

BATHE
sacred bath time !

the small anointing
Gasu Nedj

mouth - ( I become pure) Uab Kua
hands (I become a soul) Ba Kua
Pubis (I become strong) User Kua
Heart (I become glorified) Khu Kua
Nape of Neck (I become divine) Djeser Kua
Brow (I become god)Neter Kua
Crown (I am the soul of creation) Nuk Ba Khepera

Donning A Pure Garment
Atum, Shu, Tefnut, Geb, Nut, Asar, Auset, Setheku, Neb-het, Horakhty,
Het-Heru, Khepri, Mont, the Lord of thebes, Amun the lord of the
thrones of the two lands, the great ennead, the lesser ennead, the
neteru who are in the primordial water, sobek of crocodilopolis, sobek
in all his many names in every place of his where his soul desires to
be; the southern gods and the northern gods, those who are in the sky
and those who are on earth: may you give this pure garment to the
worthy spirit (insert name here) may you grant that it be beneficial
to him; may you remove the evil which is on him. As for this pure
garment for (insert name here) may it be allotted to him for ever and
ever and may you remove the evil which is on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment