Friday, September 11, 2009

The Brotherhood

The Brotherhood



Dessolation as a single

unit Baser and looked

apon with contempt

occasionally the

isolation is penitrated

by a grey spot Frequented

by one or another

yet I heard annother chorus

The children of

Ares

In my darkest

hour I saw them

darting through the

blaze, Laughing

as the flames

engulfed them : feeling no

pain: primadonnas

all starring in the Tempests play

Ruled by their own devices

I was found with a closed acceptance

they lead me to the

path covered with

jagged glass shards

(prismatic and glowing)

Bonding

is through blood and

pain -- violence is

their playground

The call coupledwith

the soft hand

I was now one of few

(in my black eternity)

of a small leagoion

Brothers

Spinning in circles

whial the hyppocrites

sell out with well

worn quotes spoken

as more of a reaction

than communication

Monotonuous reptition

being thier only

hold on thier small life

we serve to numb eachothers

pain Living not only

for Self but With

we are the young

carrying our Pride

in our calls

Unyealding We summon

with the heat of

toward the only

judgement that matters

is our own

For the first time I am

free to soar of feather

soft leather onyx wings

Streach and fly with a

freedome I had untill

now never known

My love is eternal my

faithfulness is never ending

they who found and picked

me up in my bleakness

WE are The Children of Aries

laughing at

the destruction in

our wake Chaos is

our partner

in a lost world of

meaningless words

Together we stand

in open defiance

Daring others to try to

oppose us

As the smoke clouds

rise arround us

No comments:

Post a Comment