Saturday, September 12, 2009

Negitive Confession - Faukner

1. Hail, Usekh-nemmt, who comes forth from Anu, I have not committed sin
2. Hail Hept-khet, who comes froth from Kher-aha, I ahve not committed robbery with violence.
3. Hail, Fenti, who comes froth from Khemenu, I have not stolen
4. Hail, Am-khaibit, who comes forth from Qernet,I have not slain men and women.
5. Hail, Neha-her, who comes froth from Rasta, I ahve not stolen grain
6, Hail, Ruruti, who comes forth from heaven, I have not purloined offerings.
7. Hail, Arfi-em-khet, who comes forth from Suat, I have not stolen the property of god
8. Hail, Neba, who comes and goes, I have not uttered lies
9. Hail, Set-qesu, who comes Hensu, I have not carried away food
10.Hail, Utu-nerert, who comes forth from Het-kaPtah, I ahve not uttered curses.
11. Hail, Qerrti, who comes forth from Amentet, I have not committed adultery, I have not lain with men
12. Hail, Her-f-ha-f, who comes forth from thy cavern , I have made none to weep
13. Hail Bast, who comes forth from Bast, I have not eaten the heart.
14. Hail, Ta-retiu, who comes forth from the night, I have not attacked any man.
15. Hail, Unem-snef, who comes forth from the execution chanber, I am not a man of deceit
16. Hail, Unem-besek, who comes forth from Mabit, I have not stolen cultivated land.
17. Hail, Neb-Ma'at, who comes forth from Ma'ati, I have not been an eavesdropper
18. Hail, Tenemiu, who comes forth from Bast, I have not slandered [no] man
19. Hail, Sertiu, who comes forth from Anu, I have not been angry with out just cause.
20. Hail, Tutu, who comes forth from Ati, I have not debauched the wife of any man
21. Hail, Uamenti, who comes forth from the Khebt chamber, I have not debauched teh wife of any man
22. Hail, Maa-antuf,, who comes forth from Per-menu, I have not polluted myself.
23. Hail, Her-uru, who comes forth from Nehatu, I ahve terrorized no one.
24. Hail, Khemiu, who comes forth from Kaui, I have not transgressed [the law]
25. Hail, Shet-kheru, who comes forth from Urit, I have not been wroth
26. Hail, Nekhenu, who comes forth from Heqat,I have not shut my ears to the words of truth.
27. Hail, Kenemti, who comes forth from Kenmet, I have not blasphemed
28. Hail, An-hetep-f, who comes forth from Sau, I am not a man of violence.
29. Hail, Sera-kheru, who comes forth from Unaset, I have not been a stirrer up of strife
30. Hail, Neb-heru, who comes forth from Netchfet, I have not acted with undue haste.
31. Hail, Sekhriu, who comes forth from Uten, I have not pried into matters.
32. Hail, Neb-abui, who comes froth from Sauti, I ahve not multiplied my words in speaking
33. Hail, Nefer-Tem, who comes forth from Het-ka-ptah, I have wronged none, I have done no evil
34. Hail, Tem-Seu, who comes forth from Tetu, I ahve not worked curses against the king
35. Hail, Ari-em-ab-ef, who comes forth from Tebu, I have never stopped [the flow] of water
36. Hail, Ahi, who comes forth from Nu, I have never raised my voice
37. Hail Uatch-rekhit, who comes forth from Sau, I have not cursed god
38, Hail, Neheb-ka, who comes forth from thy cavern, I have not stolen the bread of the gods
40. Hail, Tcheser-tep, who comes forth from the shrine, I have not carried away the khenfu cakes from teh spirits of the dead
41. Hail, An-af, who comes forth from Ma'ati, I have not snatched away the bread of the child, nor treated with contempt the god of my city.
42. Hail, Hetch-abhu, who comes forth from Ta-she, I have not slain the cattle belonging to the god

No comments:

Post a Comment