Sunday, September 13, 2009

I dont think people really pay attention to their presentation

THIS is what I got in my email.... at first I had NO IDEA who it was

I dont remember what started it, but this guy really offended me a while back when I was working in a metaphysical shop. I gave him the nickname of Toilet Man... I wonder if my voodoo priestess remembers why....

John September 12 at 9:17pm Report
I still think you have a nice ass

Radha Govinda September 13 at 1:07am
you couldnt even start off by saying hello?

John September 13 at 7:25am Report
hello

Radha Govinda September 13 at 10:12am
its a little late for that now

John September 13 at 10:36am Report
i cannot take it back

Radha Govinda September 13 at 12:05pm
nope ya cant, but you do understand that getting an email like that is stalkercreepy right ?

John September 13 at 12:53pm Report
yes i do i did not mean it in that way just wanted to compliment you on your rear

Radha Govinda September 13 at 11:47am
can you possibly speak to me as if Im something *MORE* than a life support system for my ass, boobs and vagina ?

No comments:

Post a Comment