Friday, September 11, 2009

Gait

Waiting for the gait

of power

waiting under the sun

The COLD PENETRATES

me

I use the sensation to form a calm

with the agrivated understanding that

I am just as special as everyone else in your path

for a flash I hate you and all that

comes allong with the package

But I estemate your worth

With out your talent

there would be non so special as myself

(this is of course with out the pleasure)

You introduce me to the world of men

and though I can not

possibly comprehend the theology

or mindset

I know what to look for

I can't help but wonder if

there will ever be truth on your

sentaments

because you are so damn convincing

I willlingly step into that line

of fire and I almost believe I have

worth in your vocabulary

You connotations tease my mind

as your attempted comprehension and

welth of knowledge plays on my body

My you just strike the right cord with me

emotive affares

would lead straight causual

intimacy

So what would you

Like to (DO) Have for

dinner tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment