Friday, September 11, 2009

Rantings of A Cast Off

You exaulted me on a tall white pedistool

you carresed my face, I was you r china doll

under your direction I was your living symbol

It was YOU who assumed my purity

It was You who installed these beliefs in me

But I couldn't stand up to the reflection

of your strict deffinition of devinity

you took your faithfullness with out a glance

you turned your fucking back (on me)

I ws then forsaken

Your abandoned bastard

you killed your God to save your face

do you recall the promis you begged me to make

begging in the darkness

crying like a child

Kiss me with your bloody lips

Touch me with your red soaked hands

in our life we knew only bliss

rolling happily in the sands

Remember the skars we threw to the skies

I never believed you capeable of lies

I was terrified to conceave your will

when you spoke of the primordial kill

your desire of a shallow grave

you gave me your words

shallow too

is there anything left residing you?

I can't take the shit in guise in your eyes

I remember your promis your smiles your lies

I gave myself to you on that shallow day

I slid into damnation for your dark way

You took me to shape like maliable clay

Now I'm left to figure this form I now take

(And with out a GODDAMNED manual) I Hate

In life we lust and in love we suffer

I remember our vow to die as lovers

(your still alive you lier

I am dead in more ways than one

whail you walk around emulating the Sun)

In my sleepless nights violence reigns

Now kiss me with your bloody lips

caress me with your blood soaked hands

In our own way could we know bliss

defying the beaches very sands

Remember the skars we threw to the skies

do you care how I'm affected by your lies?

To keep my promis you won't let me

Remember the screams in your fantacy

Now I'm forgotten your endearing enamy

You took my trust just to tear it apart

The infectious sting fills my heart

Now I meet you see you rush you

Whial my promis fills me anew

Allowing you to strike your flesh I tear into

We loose controll in our loust filled rage

acting like ferral animals just uncaged

I offer you my body in exchange for your life

I allow you to savagely tear me with your knife

shred me , tear into me, rip through me

I'll always remember your Greatest fantacy

and enthraled in painfilled extacy

I will look into your eyes and lie quietly

So kiss me with your bloody lips

Touch me with your red soaked hands

In my world there in no more bliss

in my wounds you rub the sands

Look to the skars emeded in the in the skies

They are the resulting rips of your lies

No comments:

Post a Comment