Friday, September 11, 2009

The Dark Children

The clouds are flowing in effortless fluidity

They are obstructing silver moonlit seas

proceeding smoothy passing with ease

WEighing down on me with thier humidity

It is shadowy causing the fetures to

fuse. Tonight when nothing seen is clear

My eyes burn with a single tear

All of these fealings are old and yet new

A generation that emits slowely

Screaming a vast world of meaningless words: GONE

They are dissapating in the mists

a vived brightness of these immages show me

Annother place annother time will wrong

Before, the succombing to dream was a risk

I do not search for symbolic paradise

I don't even know what I'm searching for

I follow smooth unbroken loosely cut lines

Wandering with the proverbial children of the night

who rage with the living a dark war

I see all this in thier shining white eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment