Friday, September 11, 2009

L-O-V-E

sometimes dreams mingle with desires

making it difficult to diferentiate

I see the tears in your eyes

I see that what you despise is

your self and

your exsistance

your confusion that I can see you

and look at you the way I do

you tell me that you are discusting

despiseable

black

sticky pitch

I try to tell you that I know all that

I'm looking right at it

dirt is inhearant in earth

that on which we stand

that from which we grow

our sustanance

life giving

refuse has its purpose

to fertalize the vegitation

to feed the bovine

or what ever

a cycle that continues despite

the perversities of our culture

to make a profit and to despoil

that which was once pure

a purity you saw

that Im not sure I had

I turn to the wind to ask

and I hear the laughter of Auset

and I look at the Son of Set

as Tiamaat sends the dancing energy of

life to suround me telling me

that purity is only gained

nievity earned

not lost

and how those things are seen

by those of non understanding

referring to

non education and ignorance of

the subject

darkness surrounds

comforting

the night

where light is scarce

and illusion is clear

where the veil is thin enough

that we can see

what the light of day bleaches out

In the dark wood I can see

the life better, glowing under Luna

her soft light

caresses me

I have trouble forming the

words I need

to tell of love

that happiness at a glimpse

that wholeness

of a sharing

melding

and I get stuck

all communication ceases

even with myself

as I can only feel

maybe the wind

definitely the fire

the blaze that courses through

my being

cleansing me of anything

but a sigh

and a glaze over my eyes

as I am transfixed by your

presence

held by your voice

that voice that fills me with

melted butter

and plasters a silly smile

to my face

this light that I receive from

you

sparkels out of my eyes

if I even so much as think of you

To me you are beauty

you are life

I am whole where you are

lacking nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment