Friday, September 11, 2009

The Quiet room 1

Intrigue is as strong as

the pull of gravety

with the exotic beng so alluring

(but how so when all the

paths of life had been tried)

Does it overpower the easy rout?

Stability and streangth

draw us near

(yet further from

our expected ones)

as does the unknown

I I can't hlep but wonder

if that is only something remembered

The struggle for survival

is NOT comfortable

your feelings bore into me with your stolid

yet comfortable

stare

senseless outbursts shatter

with surely implications

we lead ourselves perposefully

and willingly to an impudant

alliance of hellish silence

The silver tinted crystal

the pathway to the akashic knowledge

and I am blinded by the white reflections

turning to the side

I succomb

falling

The silver tinted crystal

I carefully picked

it up to avoid the jagged glass shards

They jutted only slightly out

as if when discared

the perfect

sphere was chipped

or bitten

maybe a constant reminder to the

subtle brutality of life

Flames rise a a covering to us

with a heat that burns from within

it stings my face with your

soft unspoken words

drawing near

in closed in settings

bear down on me

with your intesity

distractions are caused

in the night

soflt voices touch

with a gental caress

that covers me with your contact

The spell lasts untill I shatter

with my harshness

my speration causes the impact of space

to see

ouija bord wisdome

wear cateracts

causeing intoxicating strangeness

No comments:

Post a Comment